Saturday, July 25, 2009

No Space, No Place, But Madness

As I write this, I have a picture in my mind's eye, a picture that is becoming too vivid. The world slightly to my left of center as I stare forward has been torn down with a vertical ragged edge that leaves the white deckle of the inner paper, and the two halves are put back together again slightly off skew.

There are worms in my brain tonight, so I'm going to bed and will pick this post up anon.

So now it is later and I am no longer seeing such things. I'm merely bitter that, once again, as I have for 40 years, I've said the wrong thing and pissed someone off.

Sigh.

Too many pieces of my world have slipped away. Too many people too busy somewhere else. And without work, solitude is the blues.

No People. No Work. No Shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment